Sets up, operates, and troubleshoots audio visual equipment and systems onsite.
Do you take ownership of projects, thrive on multitasking, and track details to completion? Do you have a passion for supporting complex efforts? Are you a team player who gets the job done right whatever it takes? Do you want to provide freelance support for a highly respected audiovisual production company? Las Vegas-based Total Show Technology is looking for experienced persons to provide freelance support (A1, A2, AV Assistant, V1, V2, L1, L2, LED), setting up, operating, and troubleshooting audiovisual equipment and systems onsite. If you're the right candidate for a freelance position, you'll contribute to TST’s success in serving clients and help coordinate and support client projects. You'll report to the Project Manager.
What Else Is Required?
• Legal authorization to work in the United States and clean, valid Nevada drivers license.
• Current OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Safety Card.
• Audiovisual experience required.
• Willingness to serve as a TST brand ambassador who always looks and acts the part, treats clients with courtesy and respect, communicates clearly, and represents TST in a professional manner.
• Willingness to work long and hard, oftentimes beyond regular work hours and on weekends and holidays, as needed, as well as willingness to change shift hours or days with minimum notice.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds as needed.