Sets up, operates, troubleshoots, maintains, picks up, and delivers audio visual equipment and systems.
Do you take ownership of projects, thrive on multitasking, and track details to completion? Do you have a passion for supporting complex efforts? Are you annoyed anytime you hear someone say, “that’s not in my job description”? Are you a team player who gets the job done right whatever it takes? Do you want to continually learn and be part of something that’s bigger than yourself – and have fun doing it? Las Vegas-based Total Show Technology is looking for an Audio Visual Delivery Technician who will pick up, deliver, maintain, setup, operate, and troubleshoot audio visual equipment and systems. If you're the right candidate for this entry-level job, you'll contribute to TST’s success in serving clients and help coordinate projects inside the department. You'll also serve as a TST ambassador and report to the Operations Manager.
What Skills and Experience Do You Need?
• Follow rigid quality assurance standards as a service-oriented member of the team who manages details and deadlines in high-stress situations and keeps inventory records updated at all times.
• Operate AV equipment with full understanding of equipment specifications, thinking through signal flow of audio, video, and lighting systems to ensure outgoing orders are complete.
• Check out, deliver, setup, operate, strike, clean, and perform routine maintenance on all equipment.
• Input, adjust, and review orders as needed, working under time pressure, responding rapidly and appropriately to changing priorities and anticipating and accommodating AV needs as required.
• Determine equipment shortages while preparing equipment orders and recommend substitutions.
• Maintain clean and safe working areas and keep shop areas and vehicles clean and in order.
• Brief clients on the setup and proper operation of equipment.
• Protect equipment from damage or theft. Report damaged equipment to the appropriate personnel.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and coworkers, encouraging good communication and teamwork.
• Work with safety as a priority and follow department and company safety standards.
What Else Is Required?
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States and clean, valid Nevada drivers license.
• Current OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Safety Card.
• Audio visual experience preferred.
• Willingness to serve as a TST brand ambassador who always looks and acts the part, treats clients with courtesy and respect, communicates clearly, and represents TST in a professional manner.
• Willingness to work long and hard, oftentimes beyond regular work hours and on weekends and holidays, as needed, as well as willingness to change shift hours or days with minimum notice.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds as needed.